Scottish Druid Coalition
Web site: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Scottish_Druid_Coalition/
with "Scottish Druid Coalition" in the subject line.
The Scottish Druid Coalition is a group with the following aims:
1. To encourage communication between all those following a Druidic path
2. To facilitate co-operation and links between all those following a
Druidic path in Scotland
3. To assist those seeking information about Druidry in contacting the
various Orders, Groups and Individuals represented in the Scottish Druid
4. To work towards a calendar of regular meetings among members of the
coalition including rituals
5. To develop links with other Pagan organizations such as the Pagan Federation
and the Children of Artemis
From Potia, list
owner. Used with permission.